We are government approved Ozev installers, and can process your Ozev 75% grant for you, complete with comprehensive 3 year materials and labour warranty.
Why Use Us:-
- We will not ask you a multitude of online questions. (this often leads to errors that cause higher installation costs on the day, or aborted jobs)
- We will offer a free site survey & no obligation quote. This visit takes 10-15 minutes and ensures amongst other things that your earthing is correct and the main fuse is capable of the extra load. This avoids being faced with nasty surprises on your day of installation.
- We will carefully survey the best installation solution for you, so that the materials and cable are installed in a way that is both aesthetically pleasing and best suited to your individual requirements
- We will help you decide on the best charger for your particular circumstances. (we have no vested interest in any particular charger, and therefore give impartial advice)
- We will offer our commercial clients a package that takes care of ground works and monetizing of chargers. Including easy to use state of the art back office software.
- We will give you an option of the best chargers on the market including (but not limited to) Hypervolt, Sync EV, Easee, Rolec, Wallbox, Zappi, Podpoint, Project Ev & Ohme
We can provide charging solutions for virtually all cars and scenarios.
For an extremely competitive quote, contact us by using our simple online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to give us a call.
Below is a selection of product information and photos from 9 of the favorite market leaders that we install. (N.B we also supply and install a large range of commercial EV chargers, details on request)
- Rolec – (UK manufacturer that has stood the test of time, and have a large selection of chargers to choose from)
- Wallbox. Pulsar Plus – (Spanish manufactured with excellent specification plus super easy to use phone app, and a great price point) after installing hundreds of wallboxes, we find them to be very user friendly and reliable
- My Energi. Zappi – (UK manufacturer that has cutting edge technology, currently the most advanced charger and a first choice if integrating with solar)
- Project EV – (Chinese Manufacturer, that also has high specs and excellent price point, but is un-tethered)
- Podpoint – (UK manufactured and similar in technical specs to the Wallbox, but with a 7.5M tethered lead.
- Ohme home pro– A UK tethered charger that focuses heavily on having inbuilt cheap rate electricity detection technology. Thereby having ability to automatically charge at cheap rate (subject to your utility tariff agreements) The new “Ohme Home Pro” now incorporates the latest PEN fault protection, along with on screen digital display, thereby ranking it one of the top chargers for both ease of installation and user functionality.
- Hypervolt – A UK product currently taking the market by storm due to superior functionality, interconnectivity and attractive design
- Easee chargers – In our opinion the best charger for commercial use, especially where more than one charger is to be installed. With easy load balancing to protect installation and very forward thinking design to future proof the installation. There are many optional settings such as permanent lock on charger lead, that make this charger stand out from the crowd and it is available upto 22KW
- Sync EV – A very compact unit that is available in wifi or 4G. A good choice for anybody wanting a small feature packed 7KW home charging unit
My Energi EV chargers
Rolec EV chargers
Easee Charge maximises the available electrical capacity within the building using dynamic load and phase balancing. The ultimate solution for delivering EV-Charging at scale for workplace, apartment blocks, car parks and fleet.