We are government approved Ozev installers, and can process your Ozev 75% grant for you, complete with comprehensive 3 year materials and labour warranty.
Why Use Us:-
- We will not ask you for photos or a multitude of online questions. (this often leads to errors that cause higher installation costs on the day, or aborted jobs)
- We will visit every customer to give a free fixed price no obligation quote. This visit takes 10-15 minutes and ensures amongst other things that your earthing is correct and the main fuse is capable of the extra load. This avoids being faced with nasty surprises on your day of installation.
- We will carefully survey the best installation solution for you, so that the kit and cable is installed in a way that is both aesthetically pleasing and best suited to your individual requirements
- We will help you decide on the best charger for your particular circumstances. (we have no vested interest in any particular charger, and therefore give impartial advice)
- We will give you an option of the best chargers on the market including Rolec, Wallbox, Zappi V2, Podpoint, Project Ev & Ohme
We can provide charging solutions for virtually all cars and scenarios.
For an extremely competitive quote, contact us by using our simple online form. Alternatively, please feel free to give us a call.
Below is a selection of product information and photos from 6 of the favourite market leaders that we install. (N.B we also supply and install a large range of commercial EV chargers, details on request)
- Rolec – (UK manufacturer that has stood the test of time, and have a large selection of chargers to choose from)
- Wallbox. Pulsar Plus – (Spanish manufactured with excellent specification plus super easy to use phone app, and a great price point)
- My Energi. Zappi V2 – (UK manufacturer that has cutting edge technology, currently the most advanced charger and a first choice if intergrating with solar)
- Project EV – (Chinese Manufacturer, that also has high specs and excellent price point, but is un-tethered)
- Podpoint – (UK manufactured and similar in technical specs to the wallbox, but with a 7.5M tethered lead. Additional commisioning time required by the manufacturer for this product!)
- Ohme – A UK tethered charger that focuses heavily on having inbuilt cheap rate electricity detection technology. Thereby having ability to automatically charge at cheap rate (subject to your utility tarriff agreements) The new “Ohme Home Pro” now incorporates the latest PEN fault protection, along with on screen digital dispaly, thereby ranking it one of the top chargers for both ease of installation and user functionality.
My Energi EV chargers
Rolec EV chargers
Fully installed from £499 inc VAT