- All quotations are broken down for clarity and to the best of our ability. Anything not shown in the quotation will not be included in the price.
- A contract is entered into upon acceptance of our quotation, and the term contract is used forthwith in that regard
- Unhindered access to work areas must be provided and we reserve the right to charge waiting time at our standard rate if the above is not observed.
- Contract delays that are caused by client that interrupt the flow of work, may be charged for. This is providing there is a legitimate loss to frank & sons electrical Ltd
- All materials remain the property of Frank & Sons Electrical Ltd, until full payment is received.
- A cancellation fee for a contract may be charged at 50% of the value of the contract if under 48 hours notice is given, unless the contract is re-scheduled for within 14 days. (The contract maybe re-scheduled a maximum of 2 times)
- For new clients, all certificates will be provided after payment of invoice (works under £350 are payable on completion of works. For contracts over £350 the payment terms are net 14 days )
- All prices are quoted excluding VAT
- We reserve the right to add parking charges where it has been stated by client that parking will be provided.
- London congestion charges will be included in service price unless stated differently on the quotation.
- Any stage payments stated in the quotation must be strictly adhered to or Frank & Sons Electrical Ltd. reserve the right to terminate the contract and recover any balance payment via legal means.
- Should the client be unhappy with any work, Frank & sons electrical ltd, will be given an opportunity to rectify this work.
- Frank & Sons Electrical ltd, will at its own cost and to the best of our ability provide a professional quotation to the client. We remind the client of his/her moral & legal obligations under privacy laws, not to share this quotation with other contractors, and thereby enable a level playing field.
- Frank & Sons Electrical ltd, reserve the right to charge interest at judgement rate for late payments
Standard mode of testing for electrical installation condition reports (EICR fixed wiring testing)
- All circuits to be tested
- 10% of all outlets to be inspected internally
- 20 minutes maximum to be allowed for tracing un-identified circuits, after which they will entered as FI (further investigation required) on page of report.
- Access to be provided to all necessary areas, otherwise return visits may incurr addtional costs
Standard mode of testing for fire alarm
- Testing to be carried out twice yearly with all equipment being tested over the 12 month period
- log book and alarm layout plans to be provided by client. (addtional log books will be charged for)
Standard mode of testing for emergency lighting
- log book and lighting layout plans to be provided by client. (addtional log books will be charged for)